Header Ads

How to buy bitcoin, or litecoin, or ethereum

*If you Mother-In-Law asks, then you know others will too.

There are no steps here only a few un-ordered pointers.

If there is enough interest in a more thorough introduction, please let me know. 



    • Use Coinbase -- No one is willing to buy a book on bitcoin and actually learn what it is. Coinbase makes it easy. If you purchase a $100 with this link it gets both you and me $10 of free bitcoin.

    • Research and learn. Will it help if I say, "Pwetty pwease?" There is so much to learn that there are degrees at Universities popping up all over the world. If you are hoping to make a quick buck then can't you spend a few hours researching?




    Links to favorite and crypto websites:

    2 comments:

    1. Hey,
      Thanks for sharing this blog its very helpful to implement in our work



      Regards.
      Hire A Hacker For Instagram

      ReplyDelete
    2. Hi, I Read your blog and I feel it is a very wonderful, informative blog . There are a lot of good information on this blog, I'd like to Share and I think people will get a lot of support from this blog. Thank you for sharing this informative blog, please keep up and share some unique posts with us in the future.
      Best Trading Exchange In United Kingdom

      ReplyDelete