Header Ads

1st Bitcoin Where?

Your 1st Bitcoin. The learning curve is steep, but worth the while.

These posts can be visited an any order. Each contain helpful information for you to own your 1st Bitcoin.


Where?

 Inside Rathbone News
55 Rathbone Pl London UK

Step 1: Where to buy

Online: Getting your feet wet quickly is easy. If you are in the United States and have a bank account, Coinbase.com has made it easy. They combine areas that you may wish to learn later like wallets, cold storage and exchanges.

ATM: I was in London a few days ago. I Googled "Bitcoin ATM" and a ten minute walk later I was here. There are 18 of this brand in London alone. There are many competitors!

Step 2: How to buy

If you set up an account at Coinbase and have a smartphone, this part is easy. You'll need to bring up the QR code from your wallet. Coinbase has an app or from your mobile web browser. 
My Bitcoin Wallet QR code

**If you were wondering if you can send me money the answer is yes. You can actually use Coinbase to use this QR code and instantly send me cash. Cool, yes!?**

Once at the machine, select buy or sell. Follow the directions. Its that easy.


The good part: In the name of promoting this blog and Bitcoin I have a little offer for you. If you are new to Bitcoin then please comment your wallet address. I will send Bitcoin to the first 5 wallets. No cheaters. Cheers.

The second good part: Coinbase still offers free bitcoin to new sign ups for both of us. tell them you were referred by blair.joelblair@gmail.com

I'm pretty sure it still gets you $10 of free Bitcoin.



No comments